Introducing: The HYT H2 Aviator, A Futuristic Hydro-Mechanical Pilot’s Watch
Designed in view of decipherability, the quarter hour markers are presently featured in red, and the hour records are in dark anthracite Super-LumiNova. Along a similar topic, the focal hours hand is currently amplified and tipped in red. Another Kevlar tie with differentiating red sewing looks extraordinary with the remainder of the plan updates.
The H2 Aviator is a restricted version of 40 pieces, accessible October 2015. For more data, visit HYT Watches .
Case: Titanium dark DLC with cleaned, miniature impacted and glossy silk completes – Diameter: 48.8 mm
– Height: 17.9 mm
– Screw-down dynamometric crown sheathed in elastic
– Protected crown in titanium dark DLC
– Titanium dark DLC arch at 6 o’clock
– Domed sapphire gem (box) with against reflection covering – screwed sapphire back
– Water impervious to 50 meters
Functions: Retrograde yellow fluidic hours; Minutes with a “déphaseur angulaire” (bouncing hand) at 30 minutes; crown position marker (H-N-R); warm indicator
Movement: Mechanical with manual winding, restrictive HYT type
– 21,600 vph, 3 Hz, 28 gems
– Titanium dark DLC extensions and titanium dark DLC shaded glossy silk completed accents – 192-hour (8-day) power reserve.
Dial: unstructured, liquid hours
– Black aluminum hour dial; charcoal dim numerals
– Sapphire moment dial, dark rhodium minute hand with a red bolt, white lists and at regular intervals red numerals 15, 30, 45, 60)
– Luminescent moment hand and hour-markers
Strap: dim/dark Kevlar lash with a red sewing, titanium dark DLC deployant buckle.
Reference: 248-DL-01-GF-KG, restricted version of 40 pieces