Introducing: The HYT H2 Aviator, A Futuristic Hydro-Mechanical Pilot’s Watch
Designed considering clarity, the quarter hour markers are currently featured in red, and the hour files are in dim anthracite Super-LumiNova. Along a similar topic, the focal hours hand is currently amplified and tipped in red. Another Kevlar lash with differentiating red sewing looks extraordinary with the remainder of the plan updates.
The H2 Aviator is a restricted version of 40 pieces, accessible October 2015. For more data, visit HYT Watches .
Case: Titanium dark DLC with cleaned, miniature impacted and silk completes – Diameter: 48.8 mm
– Height: 17.9 mm
– Screw-down dynamometric crown sheathed in elastic
– Protected crown in titanium dark DLC
– Titanium dark DLC arch at 6 o’clock
– Domed sapphire gem (box) with hostile to reflection covering – screwed sapphire back
– Water impervious to 50 meters
Functions: Retrograde yellow fluidic hours; Minutes with a “déphaseur angulaire” (bouncing hand) at 30 minutes; crown position pointer (H-N-R); warm indicator
Movement: Mechanical with manual winding, selective HYT type
– 21,600 vph, 3 Hz, 28 gems
– Titanium dark DLC extensions and titanium dark DLC shaded glossy silk completed accents – 192-hour (8-day) power reserve.
Dial: unstructured, liquid hours
– Black aluminum hour dial; charcoal dim numerals
– Sapphire moment dial, dark rhodium minute hand with a red bolt, white lists and like clockwork red numerals 15, 30, 45, 60)
– Luminescent moment hand and hour-markers
Strap: dim/dark Kevlar tie with a red sewing, titanium dark DLC deployant buckle.
Reference: 248-DL-01-GF-KG, restricted version of 40 pieces